Things that will be different in your next dental visit due to COVID-19:
1. We ask that you wear a mask at all time in the office when not being treated.
2. We ask that you disinfect your hands at a station near the front door.
3. We ask that you social distance in the reception area of at least 6 feet. Our reception area has been set up with at least 5 seats that are 6 feet apart.
4. We will have you sign a new consent for care and a health questionaire from the California Dental Association.
5. You will be asked to do a 30 second pre-rinse with a mouthrinse from Colgate or Crest that has hydrogen peroxide in it to deactivate any potential coronavirus in the saliva in your mouth.
6. We will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer and if your temperature is above 100.4, you will be asked to reschedule.
There will also be some changes to the way you see us. We will likely be gowned and masked in the hallways. We will not have a coffee station for the time being. We have eliminated all magazines and books in the waiting room due to the difficulty of disinfecting them. We do have WiFi so please bring your smartphone, laptop or tablet.
We will also have some new equipment you may see including air purification units that filter and turnover the air in our practice 4-6 times per hour. In addition to those, we have aerosol removal devices in each operatory to remove thru filtration. After filtered, the air will move to a UV light chamber which neutralizes any potential bacteria or viruses.
We thank you and, as always, are honored that you have trusted us with your healthcare.
Jeremy Lansford and Jennifer Karanian-Lansford
Site Developed by ProSites.com